View Single Post
      09-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Jason4486
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i M-Sport

New Package Deal SSTT. Never worry about dealerships finding your broken TMAP again!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My Split Second Turbo Tuner is still up for sale. However, I've added a little incentive!

I had purchased a new TMAP sensor from the guys at Eurobahn because, like many out there, I broke the little TMAP clip. What I've been doing since then is leaving the broken sensor in the car while the turbo tuner is installed to avoid braking the new one and only installing the new one when removing the turbo tuner to go in for service. I do this just in case my dealership wants to check if ive tampered with the sensor. Even with the clip broken, the TMAP holds the turbo tuner in place perfectly because the plastic covering provides a snug fit. I also purchased a small screwdriver from sears made for the german screws in the car. There are two screws on both sides of the TMAP sensor clip that must be taken out to switch the old sensor for the new one. Then with a little pulling, the TMAP pops right out and switching is a breeze. Usually takes me less that 5 minutes to complete this whole process. I'm sorry if that sounded a bit confusing. It is quite simple once you know what your doing. I would be more that willing to walk the buyer through the first install.

For anyone looking to get a nice power increase without having to worry about warranty issues, this is the package deal for you. I paid over $600 for these three items a little over a year ago (turbo tuner $525, TMAP sensor $90, and screwdiver $5). I am willing to let these go for no less that $180 for all three. But, if anyone wants an individual piece, the prices will be $140 for the turbo tuner, $50 for the old TMAP sensor. Im sure no one will want the screwdriver by itself cause anyone can buy one at a locals Sears. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited by Jason4486; 09-25-2009 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: UPDATE!!! NEW PACKAGE DEAL!!!
Appreciate 0