10-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #142
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
Because I love this car more than my own. haha.

I've said it before and I know I'll always say it. You're car is the sickest E9x hands down! I love every stage and every little change! Congrats on all of your accomplishments, Darren!
ah come on marvin! you have really nice e90!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandarakus View Post
really nice color. If I were you, I'd get the red brembo calipers
Ivan will kill me twice in same day with that request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laid Black 335i View Post
TMW + .....?

Translates to:

Too Much Work (TMW) done to the point where I don't even know what car it is anymore
I love the new emblem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5soko View Post
This is a epic thread!
Thanks for doing this man, really shows a mans love for his car, great clean mods!
I wish I could have documented better...but again I am really not a great writer or remember the exact date where each mods were put onto my e90.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elim11 View Post
lifetime of builds in 1 thread. wowwwww

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrj25 View Post
hmmm....i wonder who's coming up with this, or something very similar....
If you do it...man...I might have to steal your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1swoop View Post
By far the sickest e9x out there!
Where did you get your custom diffuser made?
Handmade by....Creaminz!! honestly i didn't really clean it up nicely, just used razor blade to cut the pre-lci diffuser & spray paint matte black

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatswhatsh3said View Post
mitt romney moneyyyyyy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndname View Post
Everything about your car screams...SEX!
I like that hopefully I could get some

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90sexion View Post
what else now? this car is a good source when someone request pics of "any one have pics of this and that"
not sure what is next...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
I love the rear but We Want DAT BITCH ASS WING BAK ON NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!
that wing gets better use on e36 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
I liked it best when you had it white. I'm "personally" not a fan of what you've done with it since. Color is plain to the unknowing eye and I've just never liked grey/silver/road colors of any type, mods are tasteful and purposeful which I respect. I guess I'm having a hard time seeing the direction or purpose of the choices for some of your mods. Is it a track car or daily? There are some extremes which lead me to believe its a track car, yet you haven't gone the full blow track route. Well so long as you like it. I do respect your efforts. Just not for me.
Congrats and good luck! I'm sure you'll be progressing. Toward what, I'm not sure
A lot of people will agree with you. Even myself, I was going through old pictures and AW E90 with M3 rear quarter looks absolutely sick. especially with BBS LM DBK...yup. But I wanted something more unique...and I feel like I have achieved it without going too extreme IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
Easily the best build on E90Post. Now you have the best thread on here too. Always have and always will love your car.
Thanks alot, your comment means alot to me that is why i love this forum so much, on e90post, people actually do care about others rides. fun place for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
I think the only thing that would complete your car is a HIGH KICK performance spoiler for the E90!
I haven't talk to LTMW about this...but I will give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsjsu View Post
Best e90 I've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkawekrue View Post
nice little photo history of the ride. ive been following this car since the performance bumper. since then never seems to disappoint. keep it up man.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_chan812 View Post
nice post
Thank you
Appreciate 0