View Single Post
      12-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #1021
Rselby
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 328xi Touring M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSavageBeagle View Post
I took delivery of a 2010 Le Mans E91 in March of that year. I used to work at Boeing in Seattle, and did a lot of testing down at Boeing Field. I now live in the Bay Area, and have seen a couple other Le Mans E91s here as well. I have loved my car, but have not needed the x-drive as much as I did back in Seattle

Mine is stick, I have since added black kidneys, carbon interior to the saddle brown, along with performance exhaust and air. Would love to get back to Seattle some day, maybe join you guys for a shoot

Merry Christmas!
Hey SavageBeagle - definitely give a shout if you make it up here. We can do a LeMans Blue photo shoot...

My drive from Seattle to Bend today gave me my first real chance to try the car in the snow. The combo of Xdrive and good tires (Michelin Pilot Sport A/S) are amazing. Totally no-drama. I'm sure snow tires would be even better, but it's overkill for Seattle.

Question - how do you like the performance exhaust? Not too loud? Any highway drone? A PE is on my mod short list - I think the stock muffler is much too quiet...

-Rick
1999 E36 M3 Coupe
Appreciate 0