View Single Post
      07-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #6
henry418
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphyy View Post
I disagree. Wrap-works did a fabulous job on wrapping my laptop and quoted me a fair price.

+1 for wrap-works, will do future business with them again.
I'm just letting people know what my friend went through. Great that you had a positive experience but my friend certainly didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahfung View Post
same here, i've been visiting the guys there and they are beyond friendly. awesome place to chill.

im sure theres another story behind this s5 trim wrap thing. it wouldnt make sense for a young new business thats still building to refuse business. i'll let them know this concern and maybe one of the guys there can chime in.
Maybe there is another story behind it but the things I know for sure are:

1) My friend had appointment at their shop. No one there so emailed/called few times to no avail. Waited 30 minutes. Later wrap-workz gave some excuse about how another employee should have been there. (Funny thing is, he told my friend "I will personally be there" a day/two days before the appointment.)

2) Made appointment again but they suddenly cancelled it.

3) Originally said they can price match Vehicle Graphics ($150). After a week or so, they told him just the material costs more than $150 so they cannot keep their word. Material cost obviously is not that much since my friend had it wrapped at Vehicle Graphics for $150.

I personally saw the trim wrap done at Vehicle Graphics - very good quality. I see no reason to go to Wrap-Workz when quality is so good at Vehicle Graphics AND price is lower.
Appreciate 0