Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
From the advertised $1,850 to the updated price of $1,975, $125 difference. WTF

Honestly I didn't see any mention of ground. I simply choose 3 day during the checkout and entered the code and it accepted it by subtracting the full price of 3 day shipping. So I figured all was OK. Like I said, if they called and said we can't do 3 day I would have been a bit upset but I would have rolled with it.

Just the combination of both the price and shipping just set me off. And when I pointed out other vendors are selling at that price they wouldn't even price match. Furthermore I paid via PayPal so my $$$ won't get refunded for at least 3-5 business days.

I can understand the frustrations but I've dealt with this type of thing before with another vendor. The vendor had 2 different prices on their web site. I ordered it at the lower price and was charged with the higher price. They contacted me and said that they were wrong with displaying the lower price.

With the internet and price changes constantly changing, I can undertand that a mistake can be made on the web site.

Here's the thing that I've noticed with EAS. They have always been very up front with me with everything that I've bought from them and they really do care about the customer.
I really believe that this price was a mistake. Unfortunately, the shipping threw you over the edge. I just wish you didn't have this experience with them because they really are a great vendor.
Here's another thing to think about with EAS...There are so many vendors on line that are just a hole in the wall. All they are is a web site.
EAS actually has an inventory at their facility and there's a good chance that if you order a product from them then they will have it in stock.
This might not seem huge but there have been times where I've ordered something and I've never received the product because there are so many middle men where as I could have gotten the product in a week by just paying a bit more to a company that has them in stock.

It's just too bad that you had this experience with them.
Hopefully you can give them another chance in the future.
BTW, I attached the free shipping ad that I got from my email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampfer View Post
That is lame.

Although not as expensive, I went to a supplement store to buy protein powder advertised for $40... they told me it was $70. I showed them the online ad and they honored it; no questions.
Sorry, but I just don't get comparing $40 protein powder to $1800+.
We might as well start talking about Walmart.
Attached Images

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0