DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumperx View Post
Hmm, now here is an interesting statement. I assume you have the Koni Yellows,and you've find them too firm. Where I too have Koni Yellows, I'm constantly adjusting them to be firmer (at the same time, I do not like to be riding on a buckboard).

According to your sig, you have the Dinan Stage 3 springs and I'm on OEM Sport springs. Sounds like we may both be satisfied with BMW's Performance Springs. With their spring rate (Front: 195 lb/in Rear: 505 lb/in), it may be ideal balance.

Harold and everyone, thoughts on this comment?
Ya, they are custom valved Koni's by Dinan. The ride in bumper to bumper traffic going over compression joints is harsh. On the highway, going 120 kms/hour is ok. CVC was saying the same thing and he was on ZSP springs so we are ruling out the springs and blaming the shocks.

Because we have all of the M3 bits on, this gets transferred to the cabin.

Still, then handling is superbly improved - especially high speed. Cornering feel is great now.

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0