Thread: LPFP Tech info
View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #63
SassyMcSass
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
I am posting in this thread because I am likely getting the product. That's what I said on my first post in this thread. Your criticisms, thus far, have been vague, and seem to amount to "Shiv trying to sell a product." Well, yeah. That's the point of this thread. You should expect inherent bias in data from someone who's selling a product. I do not see what is so new about this. If you expect unbiased data from someone selling a product, you're fooling yourself. Instead of proclaiming what humanity has historically done when selling a product, a simple "I would love to see (X Y Z figures) to get further information" would suffice. Or, you could do what I did, and wait for customer reviews of the product to come out. :P
So, the essence of your complaint with my posts is that I am wasting valuable Internet space by stating the obvious. Things like this is clearly a biased marketing thread and that no real data has been presented. Guilty as charged I suppose.

I'm on the fence about the fuel upgrade as well so it seems we are in the same boat. Did you know that the only other fuel upgrades out are inherently flawed, won't work, and that this solution flows 25% more than they do anyway?
Appreciate 0