Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Sell the car, buy condoms.
wish I saw this a 2 years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Get that done and over with and then see where that takes you. Even though a degree is by no means a guarantee of anything especially in today's economy, it'll definitely help your chances and things can snowball in a good way.
exactly, i'm hoping this degree will give me opportunity to be promoted or find an actual career

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejheverest View Post
you already own an E92? things could be a lot worse than that.
yeah well i'm regretting buying it :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakib View Post
forgive my ignorance but how do you afford an e92 with 1 kid and wife and 2nd on the way? is your wife some sort of sugar-mama?
i budget very well, she works maybe 1-2 times a month. We never eat out, or buy anything extra. If we ate out a lot, and bought new clothes, electronics, etc then I couldn't afford it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
This is why I dont want to think about getting married/kids until my 30's. Im selfish and I want to live my 20's with no regrets. Still so many bucket list things to do.....
I definitely don't regret having kids so young because when i'm in my 40's they will be all grown up and I can enjoy my life/retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws View Post
How you feel comes from self-esteem, not what you have. Focus on where you want to be and not where you're currently at. The feeling of success will never escape you.
Great advice, now I just need to figure out where I do want to go in life.

| It's not about the miles per gallon, it's about the smiles per gallon |
Appreciate 0