View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 01:42 PM   #51
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11ker View Post
I know what i am talking about FYI...have you ever been on a track mate..?..if you have then haven't you ever been lapped by a car that doesn't have the same power as yours...I do tracking every week and I can tell you that I've gone past m3s with my chipped BMW 320d..and i have done top speed runs with my sl65 amg hitting over 210mph..have you ever one past 155 Mate.?..maybe for you guys who sit at home play gt5 rather than track know how it is...what about the idiot that was saying he know how hard NASCAR driving is because of a stupid game..ok I understand you guys are defending your sport
This reminds me of when Collins said Strasburg wasn't a good pitcher because he knows more about pitching than most because he pitched in college.

Dude you can drive a fucking McLaren 1000 mph. You're still a moron. You are also talking to people that have been on tracks as well. To state that you are a better driver than a professional driver (nascar, or any other), makes you sound like a fool. To blame the opinions of the posters based on what country they are from makes you an even bigger idiot. To answer your retarded question about switching from Nascar to F1, Nascar drivers don't switch to F1 because the money is in Nascar not F1. Thought that it was blatantly obvious, but it would appear your top speed runs have messed with your perception.

The best part about this, no one here even likes Nascar. We all think it is a joke.

Just like you...

Put your tail between your legs and drive your SL65 back to regional where you can all discuss the outcome of Man U vs Barca on Sat.