View Single Post
      06-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #15
El Cheapo Loco
douchebaggo
Rep
Drives: stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hun77777 View Post
i do agree brake is important part of the vehicle and shouldn't use inferior product to save some money but i've seen what people thought "inferior" was proven to performs as well as what's thought to be the top of the line product (fwe examples on intercooler, intake, dp on our car itself)

again, i'm not trying to depending ebay product (if so i would've already bought it without posting so). i just want good and relatively inexpensive option to replace pads/rotors. i looked around and ebay price i found was cheaper than pads alone on tischer hence asking if people tried out...

i am willing to hear from what brake rotors/pads/sensors people use and where they ordered it...
Yes, initially the rotors/pads will perform just the same. But down the road, you will have to deal with rusting, warping, squealing, premature wear. You save money now but will eventually pay more on labor and frustration.

Just look at Chinese made tools and ask yourself this: Do they EVER last? Is that the type of quality you want on your BMW?
Appreciate 0