Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrnNamja83 View Post
HAHA Nice picture... too bad we won't be able to replicate it... That photo is taken used with a camera mount attached near the wheel mount of the lead car... it requires we modify someone's car to take a camera mount. You can tell because the vantage point of the camera is so low. Plus looks like it's either using a wide angle or a fisheye... We'd have to get pretty close, like 1-3 feet away from each other? With a camera + mount protruding out from the side of the lead car. Not to mention this will require a closed circuit road and a laptop.. If someone wants to volunteer strapping $4k worth of gear onto a side of a moving vehicle then maybe we can do it
+1

KrnNamja83 nailed it -- that photo is taken from a camera mounted down low on the rear of a lead car, with a fairly wide lens and with the two cars quite close to each other during a turn. It also has been fairly heavily (but artfully and expertly) Photoshopped.

You guys will get excellent shots, I have no doubt -- KrnNamja83 has nice work. No doubt he'll give you a few that you like even better than that shot. But don't expect that low of an angle.