View Single Post
      09-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #13
Kid Eh
I used to be conceited, now I'm perfect.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belarus View Post
Zoro muffler. http://www.zoromuffler.com/index.php

Great prices and quality of work. However my review is based on Mississauga shop.

Went here today. Very disappointed. I bought DiMisa tips which are made exclusively for 335's. I was sent the guidelines with the tips that makes the install virtually idiot proof. Well when I got there I had some "kid" assigned to do the install. Seemed like one of these know-it-all guys. I explained to him I had the sheet that gave tips (no pun intended) for him to look at. He took that as an insult it seems. He didn't even want to look at it. Too proud I guess. Anyway the instructions clearly say that the inlet of the DiMisa tips are 2.25" wide and that the tailpipe of the 335 is 2.5". This guy was convinced the tailpipe on the car was only 2.25" and that it was going to be a tough install. I tried to keep my patience and hinted at the "sheet" again. Nope he wouldn't budge. Finally I told him to take my car down and that I would go elsewhere because he clearly had no clue about anything. I'm not saying this place isn't good only that the installer I had was horrible. If that reflects on the business as a whole so be it.

I ended up going to Majestic Muffler and couldn't be happier.

"I used to be conceited. Now I'm perfect"

Last edited by Kid Eh; 09-11-2010 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 0