View Single Post
      12-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
markham335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

So some hick just spat on my car lol.

im kind of heated right now but:

I was driving back from getting my hair cut. i don't think i was driving like a dick head, in fact i was cleaning my interior of some papers and driving slow (there was traffic and it wasn't like i was weaving in and out of it carelessly). anyway i see some hick in a jeep cut me off and slam on his breaks, speed up, and slam again in hopes id hit him or get angry..... i was wondering if i had done anything to him but just drove normally and didn't pay attention.... he kept trying to get me to slam my brakes as well so i got pissed and drove in front of him. at the next lights i was making a left, he stopped, rolled down his window and spat on my car LOL......

now, i had just washed my car and i have a short temper soooo:

my dad had recently given me a dozen metal company pens (the heavy ones).... i caught up to the dick hole and rolled down my window... as did he... he yelled "you fking asshole!!!" i said.. "oh yah? call me" and i "nicely" handed him 12 company pens, which may have dented the fk out of his piece of shit jeep.

moral of the story... im sick and tired of poor jealous fucks keying,spitting and disrespecting me, and my car... its about time i did something to them. serves them right.

i know in about an hour ill feel bad about doing it (maybe) but right now i think i stood up for myself.. what do you guys think? has this ever happened to you?
Upgrades: <Cobb V3, DCI, BMS downpipes, ER charge pipe, Forge DV, bbs ch-r, 30%tint all around, bmw performance exhaust, umnitza V4 angel eyes>.....Next upgrades (I would like):intercooler, BBK, turbo upgrade....etc....
Appreciate 0