View Single Post
      02-25-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
APM
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Problem with CiC iDrive after software upgrade

Hello,

I have 2009 BMW 3 Coupe with a new Navigation Professional (CiC). A few days ago I had coding - software upgrade (first time on this car), it took about 7 hours, and now multimedia menu is slighty different and full of bugs. For example, on playlist I can see which songs I have stored on USB, but I don't see which song is currently played. When I click on a song, it opens new submenu where always writes "Unkown title" for any song I have stored on USB. Also I can't edit or save music on hard disc - this submenu is missing. So this really has full of bugs. I went back to service and they installed CiC software again (it took about 1.5 hours), but still its same as first time - with bugs. They told me that software comes directly from BMW and all I can do is a wait for a fix.

Is it possible that BMW released that buggy software or do you thing something went wrong with my coding (maybe some files are missing ?). Next week I will go back to service, they are trying to find a solution, but I also want to gather as much informations as I can..

Here are examples:

new submenu which opens when I click in song:

(unkown title for any song on USB)

Thanx for help

Last edited by APM; 02-25-2011 at 05:53 AM..
Appreciate 0