08-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #23
Steve A
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVIEHOOPS View Post
I may be wrong but i think the reason they cant/dont/wont make such definite changes is due to the fact that it is still effectively a TOLL road and thus a public highway etc. To be honest this may very well be at the crux of the problem. We all know how absurd a contention it is that its still legally a toll road when its far from regarded as such by those that use it. That said, if it ever did cease to become a toll road i guess then it automatically becomes an official race track which could in itself lead to even more tragedy and disaster.

I think the bottom line is, its simply a dangerous place. You have to have your wits about you. In the end its a chance you take when you pay the toll and drive. Dont over drive and be patient with other drivers and especially the testosterone fuelled wankers, seems to be the order of the day.