Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by creaminz View Post
Clean ride!
Thanks man really means a lot coming from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAL278 View Post
Don't mean to thread jack.. I went with JGMods for my Msport front and it came with everything needed including fog lights.. Went with the painted option.. Pm me if you want more details

Psmitty.. Very nice looking ride.. I actually followed your progress w the xi downpipes from vrsf as u were one of the first to go that route
Hahah yea I was the test fit pipes. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08msportx3 View Post
Car looks awesome I have space grey and hope to be there soon with msport bumpers what exactly did JGMODS include with the front bumper for conversion and what else did you have to get from dealer to make swap complete . thanks I appreciate a reply
It comes with the grilles, fog light housings, bumper, and covers for tow hook and headlight washers. The guy above said his had fog lights but mine didn't for some reason. In order to make it fit you need to get the msport air ducts and msport fender liners. Other than that you can either get the belly pan adaptor from BMW or just drill new holes which I did.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0