View Single Post
      03-26-2011, 03:45 AM   #6
Wlew
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 335i

I agree with mike-Y. this shows very little proof about a scam or lawsuit.

Gavin is one of the most honest members on this forum and would never lie or deceit you in any way. I can speak from personal experience that he has told me he would never make a quick sale to me just to make money. He does not play that game. He will be straight forward and honest with you and tell you exactly what you need and give it to you for an excellent price. He would never sell something to you that is bullshit.

Especially the OE tune. He does not work for OE. He simply supplies the tune to his customers. IF and only IF there is a scam, he should not be thrown into this. I highly doubt, unless there is further evidence, that a company like OE would be involved in a case like this.

Gavin is making his own supercharger kit that many of us are likely to purchase. If this case turns out to be true, then he will most absolutely find another software company to provide his consumers with excellent products that he has been proven to deliver since becoming a member.

slander like this should not be posted until further evidence is produced. This is my personal opinion, of course. (Minus what I said about Gavin. I know about 90% of the members here would back me up on his legitimacy).