View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
TheyH8n
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e93

How do i program a new adaptive headlight module I installed?

Hello to make an incredibly long and frustrating story short. My car has been down for over a month. I got an adaptive headlight warning and driver side was not going up or down left and right. assumed the headlight had broken internally. Sent them to OSS got the led rings done and he swapped the internals of the driver side projector etc.. He also sent me a spare AHL module. I plugged them in no go. I then plugged in the extra module he sent, but on start up the lights do opposite things, driver starts up and goes down, passenger goes up and levels etc.. So im assuming i need to code/program that module to the car and some how calibrate the lights?
Dealer wants $236 is this relatively easy to do with the cable I can buy and do myself? Can someone point me in the direction?
Im out $700+ already to OSS but atleast i have kool looking headlights, unfortunately they just do not operate as they should . If the coding can be done somewhat easy Id like to do it myself, if not I will just take it to dealer and caugh up the $236 I suppose which Im sure is an hour or less of work for them :-/
Appreciate 0