09-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiyo View Post
I signed up to this board being a BMW enthusiast, it hurts my _heart_ seeing someone driving an M3 to even feel it neccassary to post a Post like paradoc did here.
Yea maybe Im even a bit jealous of his nice E90 M3 and got a bit harsh in my tone, simply because a M3 in Austria costs 100k$ +..

I mean, I could produce 600+ posts of similar low value content, would that make you more happier?

I enjoy the idea of people sharing their knowledge, that help others, and communicate and I totally respect everyone who does that, however if im new to BMW and I have absolutely nothing constructive to add I would rather shut up for 2 years or even more.
I think you need to lighten up a bit and not take the thread so seriously. I have seen far worse threads posted on these forums.

As an enthusiast the OP is purely stating its tough to see a non enthusiast drive a car like that and not fully appreciate it for what it is. (at least that is the way i took it.) I certainly wasn't clicking on the thread expecting thread of the year. Just thought it was a strange thread for you to dig in on given your lack of participation in the forums. Not saying you are right or wrong, just saying.
Appreciate 0