First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Feeler: 2007 AW 335xi Auto - LA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23.00

Item Interest
Hi there e90posters.. I think the time has come to move on to an SUV. I travel too much and when I'm home I just don't appreciate a low/fast car like I used to. PRICE REDUCTION: $21.5k Car is in downtown Los Angeles.

-07 335xi, Alpine White, Black Leather w/ Brushed Aluminum Trim
-Second Owner
-IL title
-A/T
-Sports package, Cold Weather package, Premium Package
-Comfort Access System
-67,700 miles
-CPO until Jan 2014 or 100k
-Fuel Pump and injectors replaced around 35k through warranty
-Tons of receipts for maintenance, etc.
-Mods: Matte black kidney grills, smoked corner overlays, M Tech Pedals, 19" VMR CSL replica Wheels (freshly powdercoated black), H&R Race Springs, BMS Dual Cone Intakes, cyba black chrome exhaust tips, 35% tint, Helix FMIC, Forge Diverter Valves, GIAC Stage 2 Flash, VK Catless Downpipes, BMS DP fix, shadowline trim, iPhone 5 Proclip, black vinyl roof.

-Car is in excellent condition, interior is nearly showroom quality with just a few small nicks in the brushed aluminum around the shifter console (the size of a pencil tip.) Exterior is clean with just a few small nicks (see pictures) and a scuff/scratch on the rear bumper.

There will be one incident if you run the carfax. I was driving home in Chicago and a car decided to try to join me in my lane. All it did was scuff the fender and scrape my rim. I took it to the estimator and he cleaned the whole scuff off the fender so I just had to get the wheel fixed.

NO TRADES.

Last edited by expelled; 04-16-2013 at 10:30 AM.. Reason: added location
Appreciate 0