View Single Post
      02-27-2012, 02:47 PM   #27
Jonny550
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i Xdrive

Dear 1987 ford pickup truck, please tune up your car. The black soot that flies out of your exhaust pipe clogs the air i breathe and takes 2 days to get the smell out.

Dear %99 of highway drivers. Stop pacing each other. When the sun suddenly stops coming through both of your side windows...Your most likely pacing someone @ 45 mph.

Dear civic owners, sell your car and buy a G37...I might care a little less that you want to race

Dear camaro/mustang owners. Some of you guys are cool but most of you guys try to compare your car to mine all the time, stop that please as your plastic refrigerator does not compare in any way.

Dear STI / EVO owners, i will not play cat and mouse in the middle of traffic hour @ 165 miles per hour so stop trying.

Dear NJ guidos with white aviators and spiked up hair that pokes out of you maxima's sunroof. giving me a stare down at a red light in front of your girl is not smart, especially when you lose and your girl asks why. then you make sure not to line up again.......Well youll learn sooner or later.

Appreciate 0