10-06-2012, 09:33 PM   #39
WTLetu
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleagedhippie View Post
LOL. What a pathetic, spoiled society. When a college kid is whining because his car is only a 328i, you have to know there is something wrong somewhere. If this attitude is what generation X is all about, then it truly is curtains for our once great and noble Nation. I am well into middle age and could easily afford any car I chose, but I drive a 328i, and everyday can't believe how well the car drives and how comfortable it is. On a cool day, I open the windows and the moon roof and enjoy the breeze and the purr of the engine. I get being a young hot-shot means driving a "fast" and "powerful" car. Hey, I was macho once also. But if you want to really enjoy driving and the thrill of speed and power . . get yourself a motorbike.
Nobody said I was whining lol. However, I understand your POV. Please refrain from making negative general statements in the future though. Our generation and future generations still have a long way to go. The cycle of young people repeats itself my friend

And I still love my 328i, man! Like EDM92 said above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
There's always going to be a car out there that trumps the car in your driveway. Enjoy it for what it is! Many people would LOVE to trade cars with you. I understand what you're saying though. It's easy to take what we have for granted.
It is easy to take what we have for granted sometimes.
Appreciate 0