View Single Post
      04-25-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
sturte30
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e90

Angry Worst vendor ever: MODMY3

Had this in another thread but I figured and update deserved its own thread.
My original post:
Ordered a fog light HID kit on April 10th. Got an order confirmation quickly. Waited and waited for a shipping notification. Emailed with no response. Sent a PM on here and then got an email response that shipping confirmations usually take 2-3 business days. April 15th I get a shipping confirmation with a tracking #. However, if I track the package it just says that the electronic shipping notice has been sent to the shipper...This just means a label has been generated but the package has not physically shipped. So here we are on April 21 and my package still has not been received by the shipper. So irritated. Had I wanted to wait this long, I would have bought a kit from China on ebay. So far this vendor gets a big fat "F" for service.

**Update**
So after a few more emails and PMs I check the tracking number and it finally shipped on the 23rd. 13 days after I purchased. Great huh? Nope!!!
I get the package today and the packaging was crap. The bulbs were just thrown in the box with nothing to protect them other than the plastic caps that all HIDs have. The worst part? The so-called slim ballast they describe on their page and have pictures of is in actuality not what you get. Instead I received the giant old school style ballast. Modmy3 is a complete joke and should be banned from this site. DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THEM!
Appreciate 0