Drives: 10' E90 M3 6MT LB

Garage List
2010 M3  [0.00]
1995 BMW e36 325i  [7.91]
2006 BMW e90 330i  [8.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DZhengHellaFlush View Post
Ditch them...
I will just run them out... I don't see the point of wasting 2 new tires!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecadman99 View Post
Great choice. Great ride.
Ride those tires till their bald- you'll REALLY appreciate a change then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Clean 330 welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by signman View Post
I've got the same, car, color. When I bought it it came without run flats. I bought a spare tire and jack kit. I won't change the rims ever, I think there so distinctive and unique. When you see them you know it's 06 , sports package. I have a grey interior, wanted black. Light color interiors show wear and scratches like crazy. That car won't see snow and bumper chips, that's so righteous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinwu View Post
congrats^^ It's a nice car and won't let you down~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuiter23 View Post
Damn those 162's look fabulous with the titanium metallic! Congrats man
Thanks guys! I wanted a white one but this one came up and I always had/loved silver so I went for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njprince0226 View Post
Did you notice the difference in acceleration after the bms powerbox? Is it worth it?
It's totally worth it. The difference is significant. You can see in the video in the OP. I don't know if it's going to change later or not, the instructions say the car needs to learn the tune? For $200 (used), it's a great upgrade, you can always put it back on market if you don't like it and sell for the same amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedToBavarian View Post
I too have the Powerbox. At first I was absolutely thrilled and felt like I had a whole new car....now I can't even feel like it's on. Congrats on the car though. A 6MT N52 is a special thing. You have the last of a dying breed.
That's how it is with power, though. You always get used to it and feel the need for more... maybe change the map to 0 and see drive it for a few days or a week then you will know!
Appreciate 0