United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Is everyone else as confused as I am?

Post #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuBimmer View Post
So I'm with my cousin in his SRT-4 Stage 3 when this white E90 335i comes up next to him trying to race. I tell my cousin that the guy doesn't want to race seeing that there's A BABY in his back seat. My cousin takes off reaching up to about 120 while the E90 is trailing behind.

Why the fuck you gonna race anyone with your kid in the back seat going speeds excess of 100 MPH. Shit pissed me off.
The OP is implying he's (or she's) the passenger.

Post #21
Quote:
my cousin was minding his own business. the 335i pulled up hard on us and gave my cousin the look and just stomped it. my cousin then downshifted and went at it also. the 335i already got 2 cars and the kick, my cousin had to reel him in and at the end the 335i was about 1 1/2 cars back. so who's mostly at fault though? my cousin doesn't go around trying to race everybody he sees. also if you have a kid, why would you try to get someone to race you? he even tries to keep his car low profile by taking the huge stock spoiler it came with off. he doesn't want attention. but if someone challenages him, he'll go at it, especially if it's a 335i. i'm not saying he's completely innocent here but he definitely didn't start it nor had a baby in the back.
This sounds like from the passenger's perspective with what was posted in Post #1.

Post #27
Quote:
Oh and that was my cousin who posted on my name on post #21.
So, the "passenger's" perspective in #21 is actually the driver's perspective? Where do you buy the program to find out who's who it this stupidity saga?
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0