View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
UDM335xdrive
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramirez330i
Bottom Line: DO BUSINESS WITH MODMY3.COM people.

They were awesome from the get go. Marie, who is in charge of sales@modmy3, was one of the most helpful vendors ive ever worked with. An enthusiast just like us, she spent a few hours on the phone with me throughout the week working out any questions or concerns that i had. As far as customer service goes, A+++ there.

Now the biggies. Fitment and Quality.
Fitment gets a 10/10. Flawless, as you can see in the picture. Couldnt ask for any better honestly. Install was a breeze, and i even did an lci conversion with it as well.
Quality: VERY good. So good i didnt even get it primed and painted before I wrapped it in vinyl. Not a single flaw or imperfection in the entire piece. Packaged very well.

For the lci conversion, Marie@Modmy3 even found the part # i needed for the lci bumper guides, contacted her local dealer, used her BMW CCA account to order them for me and have them shipped to my house in under a week. I didnt even have to search for the part number or anything!

modmy3.com has EXCELLENT customer service, this bumper has great quality, 10/10 fitment, was shipped fast and well packaged, and looks great! Could not be happier with it. I highly recommend doing business with modmy3.com.

Marie, a huge shoutout to you for all your help and support. Thanks modmy3 for delivering a replica bumper that may as well be OEM for almost half the price. Pics below:
It looks really good I love it I would love to get one for my 335 how much if you dont mind ??
Appreciate 0