Thread: LPFP Tech info
View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 01:09 PM   #61
SassyMcSass
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
That's you making an assumption on his intent. I did not get that out of the post, at all. Vastly superior? That is, at the very least, up to interpretation and not worth airing out dirty laundry over.

Furthermore, where is your first quote from? I do not see your first quote in this thread at all. How is it relevant to what is going on in this thread? I, myself, am now guilty of assumptions, as I had assumed that you were actually quoting something Shiv said in this thread.

That's good for you. So, why are you in this thread? To warn others? What's your intent?
So your position is that stating other alternatives "won't work" and are "inherently flawed" combined with unsupported flow numbers showing their fuel pump flows "24% more", etc, are not intended to persuade would be consumers their product is "vastly superior"?

The quotes are from a fuel pump discussion thread on this forum. If you search the text of his quote in this section you can locate the thread. My observations of the marketing approach come from reviewing multiple threads. This specific thread appears to be Vishnu's "response" to some other related thread. I think you are being a bit naive to assume each thread is completely independent and that statements made in one thread are invalid in another related thread.

As to why I am posting in this thread. Why are you posting in this thread? Is a good back story a prerequisite to state your opinion on the Internet? I am interested in N54 fuel system upgrades and came here looking for hard data. Instead I found hard rhetoric and propaganda and now I'm voicing my displeasure over it.
Appreciate 0