F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny's X5 View Post
Nothing good in the last couple days??
The other night I picked up 3 chicks in their early 20’s down for spring break from NJ wearing skimpy outfits and took them for about an hour drive. We pulled up to this club in South Beach but for some reason they didn’t like the ‘crowd’ and were afraid to go in lol. So they wanted me to pull over and ‘park’ so we could all talk. After about 10 minutes they wanted me to take them to another club so we went but they gave me the wrong address and ended up somewhere near Marlins Park. Realizing their mistake we ended up back in South Beach.

They wanted me to go with them to a strip club later. Figuring they were just joking, they were actually cereal about it. They wanted me to be their Uber driver for the whole night and whatnot. One of them demanded my number or I wouldn’t get 5 stars/tip (overall I got $55 in that hour trip) so I figured customer is always right, right? I gave my number and figured if the wife bitched I would mention that I offer top notch customer service!

The one who sat up front and got my number mentioned that she has a sugar daddy and a bf so this was a very high maintenance chick. All three were maybe a 7.5 out of 10. Before I dropped them off they all needed to go to a bathroom so I waited for them at a gas station and they videoed each other in the bathroom and showed me. Interesting video to say the least. Saw skin so can’t complain.

Not even 25 minutes after dropping them off this chick is blowing up my phone saying how they want me to go with them to a strip club and how I was their best Uber driver ever. Sending me pics of what they were drinking but nothing worth posting here as they didn’t send me selfies. It was busy that night and was glad I was rolling in the dough.

High maintenance chick passed out I guess and text me the following day saying how she got sick and fell/threw up and had been sleeping all day.

After I dropped them off I got another request from 3 girls, 2 who were kinda fugly sat in the back while the hot one sat up front. Would not stop talking to me and seemed bummed out that the ride ended about 15 minutes later. Seemed that maybe she wanted me to ask her for her number but knew I was married.

For the record as I’ve said this before, I am not a ladies man. I’m just offering great customer service
Appreciate 1