Thread: Bavariansdom?
View Single Post
      07-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #27
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Hello BZ, I did send you a PM letting you know that you were #1 priority before the GB but of the problem we had with a new employee and shipping. That is the reason some of the members had their products delayed or wrongfully shipped (like in your case). We did, however, because of the uniqueness of your case grant a $100.00 certificate on your next purchase.

We do understand our Customer Service isn't perfect, we do try our best to accommodate you, the customer, when something like this happens. We do believe in learning from our mistakes, specially since we are a newly formed company.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow for a better service, better products, and better future. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzabodyn View Post
Well, I was in on the first group buy with BavDom and received the splitters fine (although quite a bit later than estimated originally) - however, they had paint imperfections and I sent them back with the impression that I would receive a timely replacement (which was promised by Bav because another GB was going on and I would get in with that shipment) - however, THAT group buy was delayed and several members are just now receiving their orders and guess what? NOT ME. I was basically pushed to the back of the line and forgot about. Now I'm being told they are just now at the painter, so who knows how long it's going to be before I receive them. I have been more than patient and have given him every chance to make this right.

You would think that you would treat a customer with a problem better than your average customer, but that's not the case here - I guess Bav has never heard the saying "a satisfied customer will tell 2 people - an unhappy one will tell 20". Maybe some customer service training should be on the short list - this is and will always be the problem with internet based companies such as this...

BZ
Appreciate 0