07-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxter View Post
Shiv when I installed 2-19 map or older, I remember that in valet mode my car consumed less gas than stock, perhaps I am wrong but I liked very much and I remember to hear something regarding this issue.
I'm afraid you are wrong. Nothing has changed with respect to valet mode. The only thing we did recently was maintain the o2 sim feature when in valet mode. There should be no change in power or fuel economy. If you are seeing a change, it's from an external factor.

Quote:
Then is normal "Wastegate Dc limit out=debug word 4"=51-52 to 0 metres in the sea and 45 to 800metres??
Sorry I misunderstood your previous question. Yes, it is normal. Nothing to even be concerned about. The lagfix feature is altitude compensated. No reason to get into the details.

Quote:
Excuse me but I have many question and I donīt want to disturb you, I have question about clear codes, when i clear the codes, I reset the adaptation of DME (is it the same that I see in the "user pocede" called reset ECU?)
No, the "Reset ECU" is just a reset of the PROcede, not the DME. And the reset of the DME (through throttle on/off, on/off) does not reset adaption values. We have found no reason to implement that feature into the PROcede since the adaption system is so quick to react.

Shiv
Appreciate 0