Bumps
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 320i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ashton View Post
Bumps just realised your avatar is the same as the car i bought my little lad, and he loves it.

BTW got a B3 Biturbo on order.......yeeeee and haaaa as they say.
Yep, my boy is too busy walking at the moment (it's still relatively new to him) but he's showing much more interest in the Baby Racer II as each day passes, and it is just so cool, even my wife agrees. My mum says I'm setting him up to be like me (car mad and continually chucking money away on them). I said "And your point is?"

B3 - AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!! I'm so bloody jealous!!! What is it - saloon, coupe or what? Either way - extremely nice. Dare I say it if I had the cash, I would rather have one than an M3 - far more exclusive and IMHO much more real-world usable. I just like Alpina and what they stand for, not that I dislike M Cars, but you know what I mean I'm sure. Plenty of pics please when it arrives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Have put down a speculative deposit on a B3 Convertible... probably a year away but I'll be happy with my current car till then...!!
AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!! I'm so bloody jealous (again)!!! Tres cool. Hope you get it. If you do plenty of pics when it arrives.
Appreciate 0