cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
Big difference between truck and bus drivers. Truck rodeos award Harleys as grand prizes in skill tests. If they were not allowed to drive, there'd be no BMWs at the dealerships.
I don't get how winning a Harley can affect BMW sales...

Bottom line is, truck and bus drivers care nothing for the road and their surroundings. No matter what, they have the upper hand. When an accident happens, not only does the smaller car receive more damage and injuries, the trucks and busses always have the upper hand when dealing with insurance companies.

I have seen too many examples of busses taking up 2 lanes, forcing cars into walls. I dont care if truck drivers win skill competitions or not, the competition most likely comprises of trucks driving over curbs so they can turn at the next left without waiting in line like the rest do. Probably another aspect of the skill is to speed and cutoff cars without signalling. I am not only talking about 18-wheelers but also pickup drivers. Don't want to stereotype but this is what I have experienced and have way too many videos to back up my arguments.
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0