Rep
Drives: '07 328XI E90

FS MA: 2007 335i, MT, Silver, Sport Pkg, CPO, 43K

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
******************SOLD******************

I'm creating a new post since this is no longer a feeler.

This 335i is 100% stock and has always been dealer serviced. I'm the second owner, I purchased it from Ira BMW a little bit more than a year ago and put about 10k miles on it. From what I could tell when I bought it, it's never seen snow. I have never driven it in the snow. It looked brand new inside and out when I got it and it still looks great save for a few tiny rock chips.

Options:
  • Sport Package
  • Aux and USB stereo inputs
  • Wood trim

The dealer has done the following since I've owned the car:
  • 1 low mileage oil change mid winter, 1 a few weeks ago
  • Replaced the wastegates on both turbos a few months ago. They weren't really rattling all that much but I wanted it done since I know the early model N54s had weaker components.
  • The HPFP recall/replacement. They also replaced all 6 injectors as part of the recall.
  • All wheel alignment and wheel balance (damn NE roads...)
  • New brake pads on all corners during the last oil change service, the rotors were in great shape
  • New clutch pedal cover, the old one wore out in one corner and wouldn't stay on.
  • The dealer put new runflats on the back when I bought it, the fronts are getting a bit low but still have some life left.

There are a few other misc items like air filters and what not, I have all of the paperwork. They ordered a new center console piece for me since there is a tiny crack near the shifter boot, I just haven't gone up to get it installed. This car has never thrown an engine fault code and has been great since the day I got it. It always gets Shell 93 octane fuel.

I will miss it dearly, it's the best car I've ever owned.

Click here for a whole bunch of high res pictures.

Price: $24,500 obo

Update: Service records, warranty information and carfax from when I bought the car are available via PDF. PM me for a copy.

Last edited by rabydanimal; 10-19-2011 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: Price drop
Appreciate 0