Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Comp 6-spd

Garage List
2015 BMW M5   [0.00]
1972 BMW 200/  [0.00]
2020 BMW X7 40i  [0.00]
There are a number of design problems out there you could identify with just your experience. I understand your perspective because I'm an industrial designer also. I graduated from Arizona State in ID and did two internships. One in furniture design, the other with Teague Associates (Boeing interiors, BE Aerospace products, etc). I then went to Art Center and completed the Transportation Design program. I'm now designing race cars, aircraft and just about anything else for a living

Look at the problem of raising a vehicle. It is incredibly dangerous. It is often done in a jury-rigged fashion. There is often no more than one person around. I just bought a set of ramps from Harbor Freight and I'm going to test them out with our X5 before I get underneath. I have a failsafe, non-plastic, non-metallic solution for vehicle ramps that would work and be a cheap, diy solution if your interested.

Ultimately though, we want to make a living from designing products that serve a purpose. I'd also like to make money! Perhaps it's an area where some ground can be gained...
2011 Highlander 4WD
Appreciate 0