View Single Post
      04-24-2012, 07:30 PM   #1
robc1976
DIYER
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

ER piping with helix FMIC

I got a ER about 2 weeks ago and actually am going to get a helix, reason is this (I like the size of the helix and quality of the face, and a lot more pleasing on the eyes). I am NOT saying my ER does not perform it does....my buddy has helix and we removed the bumper and his just looks better and mine is easily seen. With the said, is anyone using the ER lower intercooler piping with a Helix FMIC? The ER piping is pretty close to stock location so I imagine it would fit pretty good.

For those of you who own a ER FMIC I am not downing your product..li just prefer the larger face of the Helix, I know it also performs because my buddy has one in his 335i. I also know my ER performs...so it's a win/win...big size and great performance and SOMEONE will get a GREAT deal on a 2 week old ER FMIC lol!!
JB4 G5, Stage 3 LPFP, Stage 2 MOTIV PI, VM 6466 ST, Custom OCC W/ SS lines, ER FMIC, ER CP W/HKS BOV, M3 control arms, M3 guide rods, M3 upper links, M3 front & rear sway-bars, HPA rear toe arms, Wavetrac LSD, HPF Gen 2, DEFIV kit, KW clubsport, Delrin solid SF bushings, stoptech rotors, Rogue Tranny Mounts, 1M bumper, M3 CF hood, M3 fenders, M3 OEM sideskirts, Mtech rear bumper, CSL trunk, MORR VS8.2 rims 245/295
Appreciate 0