View Single Post
      11-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
cable96
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: threethreefive

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
Hey, I'm sorry but this is the first time I am seeing this,I am not sure who you are but Robben has left LTMW for quite sometime.

If we misquoted you, I apologize. But did you expect us to take a lost because it was mis-quouted? When I do mis-quote, I always try to make it up to make our customers happy. So what was it that we did that left a bitter taste in your mouth? what did we do to deserve to be call shady? I did not steal or do any fraudulent act to you or anyone. it was just simply, a mis-quote on our behalf.

I am not going to deny I do have somewhat of an issue with communication at the shop. I think I took on more than I can handle, and I understand this now. This transition has been tough. Even till this day, my pricing has remained fairly the same as it was 6 years ago. I guess the only difference now is me having a family. I am not using that as an excuse, but my family is my priority. As you guys know I am not online as often as I use to be. I wish I can duplicate more of myself to satisfy everyone.

I do appreciate this thread, I believe in constructive criticism. This will only help us improve on our services and know what we need to improve in order to be a better company. I am still the same guy from my garage.
I am still growing. I stand behind everything we do here. If there is an issue with anything please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Thanks!
I am going to break up the following bit you stated above and answer it accordingly (in no particular order) to make it clear for everyone.

"But did you expect us to take a lost because it was mis-quouted? When I do mis-quote, I always try to make it up to make our customers happy. So what was it that we did that left a bitter taste in your mouth? what did we do to deserve to be call shady? I did not steal or do any fraudulent act to you or anyone. it was just simply, a mis-quote on our behalf. "

"So what was it that we did that left a bitter taste in your mouth?"

When I placed my order with you via PM, I was very detailed to a point where a toddler could identify the difference between an IS diffuser and the standard mtech diffuser. I even included my order detail in the comment section of paypal when sending my payment.

And for the record, this was one of our PM's where i included a few part#'s.

"Good Morning,

I just sent you the payment for my orders, details listed in paypal as follows:

Payment confirm for the following:

1) OEM BMW E92 LCI Rear M Sport / IS Bumper Kit /w PDC including ALL parts painted Space Gray

2) LCI IS Diffuser attachments painted in Gloss black (Part #'s: 51128041192, 51122167219, 51122158793)

3) M3 Side Skirts (non M) painted in Space Gray

Please let me know when you have recieved payment and the ETA of my order.

Just to clarify on "2)" from the list, i would still like the 335is diffuser to be painted in Space Gray, just like this (http://www.e90post.com/forums/attach...1&d=1279496998) but have those four matte black pieces painted in gloss black instead, parts listed above.

Thanks LTBMW"

Was that not clear enough for you to distinquish between the two before processing my order?

Furthermore I took it upon myself to call in and re-verify everything on MULTIPLE occasions within the 3.5 weeks it took you to process it. I spoke to you 2x and Robben 3x. We verified that i would be getting everything stated above with NO mixups and painted exactly as the picture, where you guys verbally agreed to.

To then call me back after waiting 2.5 weeks saying "Hey Joseph, there is a mistake here. please call me at 626-452-8321". the bitterness is strong with this transaction.

"If we misquoted you, I apologize. But did you expect us to take a lost because it was mis-quouted? I always try to make it up to make our customers happy"

No i dont expect you to take a loss, no one wants to take a loss, thats understandable. But dude cmon, makes things right in someway? Show some effort at least?

After calling you back, you offered me what i had originally ordered for a markup of $400 because of your mistake. Moreover the both of us reviewed the new price and compared it on Tischer's, theirs wouldve came out about $200 cheaper painted and shipped. Now common sense here, why would anyone go through with your order if they could get it done at another vendor for cheaper? You stated that you couldnt even match their prices since they offered it as their own "package" and you had to order the parts individually. Be that as it may, its sure a poor attempt at making a customer happy. If you had originally quoted me at your mistaken price, i would have said thanks but no thanks before ever going forward.

And finally as your coup de gras. "So do you still want it or not, it's about to get painted?"

"I did not steal or do any fraudulent act to you or anyone. it was just simply, a mis-quote on our behalf."

No you didnt steal, id say almost fraudulent if your business was actually similar to a bank. and NO, this wasnt SIMPLY a mis-quote on your behalf. You totally disregarded your customer, took their money then did your due diligence when things didnt add up for you.

what did we do to deserve to be call shady?

Your business practice for out of state customers is shoddy, you do not have any focus on customer service & your more focused on not taking a loss than doing whats right and putting your customers first until AFTER the fact.

Last edited by cable96; 11-09-2012 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0