EastBayE90
Formerly (-(ellblazer420
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E90 335i M/T, 15 F80 M3 DCT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
We'll probably start another thread with the results but in summary, all the stock turbo/meth 335's and Drew's SRT4 were literally within a few feet of each other at the finish line, assuming a clean run - except Terry's 135 which was a bit faster than the rest of the group I think.

We also did very well against the competition. I ran neck and neck with an ESS 525 (non-intercooled) supercharged e92 M3 down the entire track and it was a dead tie. Drew's SRT4 ran it as well and beat it by a few feet and Drew also beat a supercharged M6. Shiv's car? A new standard had been set.

Big thanks to Ryan and the rest of the Shift-S3ctor team for putting on such an amazing event!
It was good meeting you and the other guys. It was fun seeing how your car with the A/T did against me. I think that was my best race of the day. Super tired from all the driving I did this weekend. We got home around 10pm that night in SF.

I wanted to get a rematch with SRanch335i because my meth cut on on my first run with him. He and others seemed pretty booked up all day it was hard to get in on some of these good races. Still had a blast and think that everyone should try out an event like this.

Big props to the Shift-S3ctor guys Ryan and Jason for putting this event on. Very well organized and I will be looking forward to future events. Now I just need that single turbo to be able to play with the big dogs.

(410whp 445ft/lbs | DCI + Meth Only)
OpenFlash OTS Stage 1 Flash | Vishnu PWM Meth Kit | Vishnu DCI| Forge DVs
Appreciate 0