michaelthepsycho
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 11 Montego Blue E90 335i Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska325xi View Post
LOL your myspace pic with the ugly tatoo reveals how gay you are son
Perhaps being gay would still trump whatever positive opinions you have about this color. The British have certainly caught on enough to write an article about it. Your rebuttal is something, something, blah, blah, laced with a little homophobia?

Juvenile... Is all I can say.

I am CERTAIN that it is able to be proven scientifically, that this color (at least in photoshop) has the most camouflaging / blending characteristic numerically. Want to guess what the three colors are in the current Army Combat Uniform? Gray, green, and tan. Congratulations, Artic Metallic has 66% of a camouflage pattern. MAYBE, and that's a big MAYBE, it looks stunning in person. I highly doubt it.

So, here I reiterate again: anyone with half a color-receptive eye can tell that the color blends in with the pavement, the concrete, the gray sky, and so on. I'm not telling people to buy blue, I'm just saying don't get into accidents by buying a color that shows up least in mirrors. Yes, gray gets lost in the human eye.; it's been studied. You think people give a fuck if it has "oh so many layers?" No. To the general public, it's gray. Period.

At least I have something constructively negative about this color. I don't go around just dropping bombs about how something sucks.