FourPtDrift
This is my unique custom title
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 F90 M5C, '20 F83 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analog View Post
Hi folks:
Today I just stopped by BMW mountain view to get some parts. A sales person came talked to me and offered to give me a test drive on the 335i.
He took the on ramp to 237; oh my, I was thinking how my life was going to end. The tire squeeked and I think the car is really on the threshold of losing control. Anyways, that sales person called Koorosh sure know how to drive a BMW and show you the potential what your car can do.
The on ramp speed for the 335 was around 56 mph:rocks:
I then asked him to see how my car performed, (with KW V2 and aftermarket strut bar). Oh man... he pushed my car over 62mph on ramp.

I recommend anyone who want to find out the limit of your BMW go see Koorosh at Mountain View BMW.
I don't know if this "Koorosh" is a dilettante or if he has any real experience... considering what he is doing, with what cars and with who he is doing this with (public roads, dealer owned cars, independent, 3rd party passengers, eg, customers), I'd say he's more than a bit irresponsible and has simply had much more luck than real skill. He sounds like the kind of guy that I need to thoroughly terrify in the passenger seat before I can get him in the frame of mind to start learning something. And believe me... on a track... I'd have Mr. Koorosh more than just a little white knuckled.

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0