View Single Post
      07-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #288
F82_SID
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C 6mt HK Silver

Hey guys I just dropped off my car to get the new amp put in and I was lucky enough to get a pretty good loaner this time. They gave me a 2011 335i MSport Convertible. I know some of you guys are going to be like when I say this but this car makes me miss my 335. The low end torque is something I really do miss and it is nice to hear the familiar sound of that exhaust. Also, this car is an automatic so it has the paddles and I have to say, the paddles are kind of a fun change of pace. I think eventually it would get old to me and I would miss my 6mt but still, its kinda fun for a loaner.

I know the engine and exhaust in my M3 sound amazing also, just in a different way. Im not saying I would necessarily choose a 335 over my M but if I had to make the move back to a 335, I wouldn't really be that upset about it. I will say this though, the handling on my car is WAY better; but that is to be expected when comparing a 335 E93 to a E92 M3.

BTW, this car only has 500 miles on it and is loaded with options. Kind of unusual for a loaner.