Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

'07 335i - 6MT - blk/blk - Nav

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2007 BMW 335i.

I have owned the car for about two and a half years, bought it from Carmax in early spring of 2010. The car currently has approx 112k miles on it (the vast majority of these miles have been highway and country roads). This car comes with Navigation, and I'm fairly certain the Premium Package. I have taken this car to Deals Gap/the Tail of the Dragon (google it if you're unfamiliar) and it's handled like a dream!! I manage about 28mpg on the highway with this car. I kept this car complete stock except for the addition of an autopage alarm (for some reason mine didn't come with the panic/alarm).

I do all my own maintenance (this forum, and the base auto-hobby shop, are great for DIY!) and keep everything current using OEM parts unless specified. Within the past 20-30k miles I have replaced: all 4 brake pads/pad sensors, all 4 tires, all spark plugs (I can include the $50 specialty plug socket), the electric water pump/thermostat (got the kit from Turner Motorsport), transmission/differential fluid replaced with NEO Synthetic 75W90 RHD, driver/passenger door vapor barrier seals resealed, rear driver side window regulator replaced, windshield fluid pump replaced. The oil is changed regularly using Mobile 1 0W-40 for European cars (I've got fresh oil and a filter in the trunk right now, just gotta head to base to change it).

As you can see in the close-up of the rear bumper I had one small accident where somebody was behind me at a stop light, they touched the gas instead of the break and bumped me. My car was dusty at the time so I didn't see the slight damage to the paint, or pursue it through the insurance company. It's really only noticeable up close. Otherwise it is EXTREMELY clean considering it's miles. The clear coat has some slight marring on the hood and roof after this (stupidly hot) past summer, this is not noticeable with a bit of wax unless you are specifically looking for it.

I'm up-front and honest, I'd be happy to help out with the car (if necessary) after purchase.

I'm looking for $15,000, reasonable OBO's will be considered.

Cheers,

Levi

Attached Images

2014 Aprilia RSV-4 R - toy
Appreciate 0