View Single Post
      01-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #16
jonnylin1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW e92 335i | 2012 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Looks good man. Mtech looks great on white.
Thanks! It was even a little difficult researching how it looks on aw, i spent a few days googling/thread searching to get a good visual agreement with my wallet haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobS View Post
Very nice! What coilovers are you on? Arkym lip would complete the look..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahhvinn View Post
Looks great Johnny! Time for a lip for it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
Looks good dude finish it up with a lip and you good
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Damn nice. What lip are you going to get? =)
I am on KW V2s.

And I am not planning on getting a lip =[, although the arkym lip is my favorite for the mtech front, wouldn't want to spend the money unless it comes in polyurethane though...can't see myself getting a CF front lip to scrape the shit out of it haha. My poly lip on my WRX was dragged so many times and damaged at the time i sold the car haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
your new M-Tech front looks great jonny, although im really gonna miss your aero lip but nonetheless it looks AWESOME!
Thanks Alen! I actually missed the aero lip for the first day or so, but after seeing it installed on my car, i'm definitely happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335xi Stunt' View Post
Looks great! No rush for a lip, bumper looks great stock on an aw
I am hoping my height can pull it off without having to get a lip...i'd just scrape it for days lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
Looks great man. Can't wait for mines to get painted Monday. Do you plan on replacing the fog light bulb?
I heard a lot about the bulb issue...i bought mine off of mod bargains and even my shop was surprised everything bolted on and fogs work with no errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolio0079 View Post
Awesome!!! What's next? The mod bug never stops.
LOL. I will be honest with you, although i say i am done, it is about 90% done excluding wheels. I'm still deciding about a gloss black roof wrap and m3 side mirrors if i can find a deal less than $400 lmfao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Spec Dan View Post
nice! what about MTECH rear??
I do have it ^_^

Never low enough.
Appreciate 0