09-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #5
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Have you guys driven here in the US ? Everyone thinks they are entitled to drive the exact speed limit in the fast lane. People will literally get on the highway and jump 3 lanes straight to the fast lane and then sit with their thumb up their ass. All while meandering and not paying attention to a car around them. Don't get me started on city driving.

As for parking people do what they please and think they car park wherever however. In downtown Cleveland you can pay extra for "truck" plates. You can put them on any car the registration just costs more. Then there are "truck" zones to park throughout downtown that don't have parking meters, you can park for two hours and be fine. Well everyday as I'm trying to park numerous people are parked there without the proper plates. If caught the ticket is $35. Well I've told people while parking or just after whats up and they act dumbfounded. Seriously people, where on God's green earth can you park in a downtown area for free without paying some sort of meter!!!!!!

Dumb asses are everywhere. I welcome a Mayan catastrophe to hopefully knock of some of the herd weighing society down.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0