View Single Post
      03-29-2008, 03:18 AM   #10
jprieur
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Update: Took the car out for a long drive, mostly backroads and some interstate to take advantage of our 80 degree day here.

This tire will take all of you pre(conceived) notions regarding the harshness and ride of RFT and throw them out the window. I still cannot get over how smooth the ride is. This can now rides smoother than it did with non runflat all seasons that just came off. Also, this is one VERY quiet tire.

As far as the handling; sticks like glue! steering response and on center feel is exceptional. While I think the Bridgestones had a slightly(very slightly) quicker turn in, the PS2 does not have the 'nervousness' that was associated with the bridgestone that required those constant steering inputs.

I am still playing with the tire pressures, as I have really not had a chance to get a good cold pressure reading (too busy enjoying the drive).

Bottom line, for those of you like me who did not prefer the bridgestones, but still want RFT capability for whatever reason your prayers have been answered by Michelin. It is a damn shame that for whatever reason they are doing very limited production runs on this tire and have already sold out of the rear size.

I will keep posting my thoughts on the tire with each passing day until people stop asking for input.
Appreciate 0