08-23-2012, 02:58 PM   #7
cssnms
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhayd11 View Post
I am at a half marathon that day. Would love to have a Diesel row. Then again, my car looks like a 328i untouched with the stock springs and entry wheels.

Chris, we should set a meet up though.
Bummer. It doesn't matter if your car looks stock. There are LOTS of stock cars that go the Fest and a few modified ones too . It's more about a bunch of BMW enthusiasts getting together, not to mention checking out all of the eye candy!

As for meets, some guys in the mid atlantic section tried setting up regular meets at the Hooters in Rockville, MD, but the meets were always during the weekday and nobody showed and it fizzled out. There is a Cars and Coffee event every Saturday in Fulton (near Looneys) that a lot of the BMW Car Club guys attend and there is this one which has really picked up steam. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650610

Keep an eye out for the time/date for the fall Pie-Run on the BMW car club website. Paul Pseto usually puts a post up under the Mid Atlantic section. I definitely want to do that this time around. I have missed every one of them since buying my car.
Appreciate 0