01-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #79
dryicerx
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxa121 View Post
Well sorry i opened this can of worms!

For the record, i have a fixed income. Was just looking for a few opinions and boy did i get them! As i previously stated i am going to buy used, just maybe not a pos used honda for 5000.
I am in position where i will have to attain some debt in order to get a vehicle. I have no equity in the one i have and need to sell it to get a more fuel efficient and less used vehicle so that it will last me a long time. Current vehicle has over 190k. I know debt is the devil, but when you need a ride you need a ride, and as stated sometimes luxuries are worth a cost, which is why i am willing to finance a nicer car. NOT a 50k car at this point, maybe one day.

E46 m3 is a sweet car, just has a pretty hefty maintenance and repair cost.
Ill post up when my poor decision is made.
That's sound reasoning, good luck! I too agree with the earlier posters about how a new e92 doesn't really make sense now as the newer f32 is just around the corner. And if you in the market for a new one, look in to the euro delivery... you can save quite bit plus get an awesome trip out of it.

As for the original thread topic...

Move over, because building wealth and expert financial advice is coming through.
Appreciate 0