04-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #20
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bplewis24 View Post
So, there is a huge demo day event at the golf course I normally go to for practice, so for this one day only I decide to go to this crappy course to use the range and maybe get in a quick 9 holes after work. I finish up on the 9th hole around 7:45PM and while driving out of the parking lot I notice this:

All I wanted to do was once I started thinking about how unlikely it is that I will find out who was responsible for hitting a stray ball into the parking lot and then leaving without acknowledging what they did.

So, I guess my option is to call insurance and get them to cover it with comprehensive? What is the cost of replacing a front windshield like this out of pocket? $1,500? $2,000+?

So pissed right now...
Sux, Is it "Possible" that whomever shanked that into the lot might honestly have thought they got away with one? I hope that is the case and that there are still some honorable folks out there... Somewhere.

Depending on your Insurance Company, it will likely be painless. Had one a few years ago and the comprehensive claim was painless. Moving violations or damage to anyone else's property raises eyebrows, but damaging your own stuff is pretty painless.

ETA: Saw the post about your insurance. Get a better Insurance company, they are not all bad.