View Single Post
      02-28-2010, 12:10 PM   #16
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Your experience illustrates my surprise, after having purchased a BMW in 12/06. For some reason, I thought I'd have endless stories to tell about how I was treated first class, etc. It's not the case at all.

Your story shows that this particular dealership mismanages their appts. If they cannot work on your car, no need to make an appt. and have you come in. Your mistake as a customer (and mine too the first time I took my car in at 1600 mi.) was to be willing to wait. My dealership needs 2 days to do an oil change, so obviously it's not something you can wait for. I've heard people yelling before, what's the point of making an appt. if you (the dealership) don't honor it?

I think how this mismanagement is routinely masked is by giving customers a BMW loaner. If the whole time you had a BMW loaner, you'd be less annoyed imho. But I too feel irriated when 3 days later no phone call, it's Fri., and I have their 328 E92--I'd rather have my car back and I'm the one who has to ask what's going on....
Appreciate 0