View Single Post
      01-13-2013, 12:54 AM   #10
BlackE93
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshLee89 View Post
you gotta express strongly that you want new bumper and new headlights. And I don't think you should've contacted your insurance (they will now file a claim and will show Minor damage reported on your carfax), which will effect your selling price in the future.
My case with my car before (g37s), other person admitted fault,.I contacted his insurance directly. I went to very very expensive body shop (usually what dealerships use), and get a quote, other person's insurance company person come, show them your damage and the quote price. They give / send you check for that amount, and you are free to use that money however (fix the bumper and headlight at the cheaper shop and keep the rest) or replace (perhaps Mtech or m3rep) bumper and headlight at the cheaper (reasonable) shop.
thanks for the info! i will bring to a expensive shop and strongly request a new bumper and headlight. the thing is it looks really minor just paint scratch oh yea forgot to add that the fender is slightly cracked like a finger long
Appreciate 0