Talking ▲▲▲▲FS: LOWERED PRICE $145 - E92 328i Custom Slash Cut Exhaust Tips▲▲▲▲

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
--NEW LOWERED PRICE $145--

---Before---

---After---

I had a set of these made for my car from my friends machine shop and I figured I would see if anyone other 328i guys out there would like a set. The tips have a much more pronounced slash cut than our OEM tips. They really dress up the rear of our cars nicely. I was going to purchase the BMW Performance Exhaust but didn’t have the money on hand so figured this was a quick, much less expensive, route for giving a little accent to the rear. The tips are custom machined at a shop which manufactures mostly Audi and Toyota Supra exhaust and engine parts. These are high quality chrome tips and they will not rust. The output is slightly larger than 2.5” (our OEM outlet size) but not too large to make it gaudy looking or chancing bumper melting. The tips are super easy to install and require no tools except a can of WD-40. To install simply remove existing tips, spray your bare exhaust outlets with WD-40, and slide on the new custom slash cut tips. They slide on using a friction fit system of flexible metal prongs. The fit is absolutely perfect there is no way for them to slide/vibrate off. Just PM me your mailing address and PayPal me $145 + shipping, and I can have your tips manufactured in 5 days. I shipped a set to a friend in Corona, CA for around $13(UPS) last week and she had them in 3 days. Figure around 8 days from PayPal to receiving the tips at your door.

Last edited by SG_E92; 04-19-2010 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: Lowered Price
Appreciate 0